- 120 ml (4 oz) Cream maple Domaine
- 250 ml (8 1/3 oz.) milk
- 750 ml (25 oz.) boiling water
- 4 cardamom seeds
- 4 large crushed orange peels
- Topping options: whipped cream, coffee beans, cinnamon sticks, maple sugar.
- Heat the milk and maple cream liqueur in a small saucepan on low.
- Prepare the coffee in a French press (like a Bodum) with boiling water or in a drip coffee maker.
- Place a cardamom seed and a large, crushed orange peel in each cups.
- Pour in the coffee, then the maple cream liqueur and milk mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and coffee beans, a cinnamon stick, or a sprinkling of maple sugar.